Welcome to Dulcie Days! I am Dulcie, a Border Collie, and this is all about my world and the people in it! Check out my page with the pictures of my puppies and 'Bessie's Bouncy Antics' the page of my puppy that stayed! If something touches you or makes you smile I hope you will comment and let me and my Mummy know! Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday 18 September 2010

Photo Journal ~ Walk in the Park!

Mummy and I went for a walk in the park today! Mummy took lots of pictures of me playing so we thought you might like to see them!

Mummy says she knows this is a bit blurred but we had just arrived and I'm off to explore!

I love wallowing in puddles! Any water really! I just love it! I also get to have a very needed drink from all my running around!

Mustn't forget the very important shake...then I'm off again!

Aaaah a stick!

Come on Mummy! Throw it! I'm being good!

Me bringing it back! Aren't I fast? So fast you can't see me! hehe

Trotting through the woods! don't I look scary in the flash of mummy's camera! Mwahahaha!

Our last stop before home! A chance for me to play fetch in the lake and clear off any mud (yes it does work. Mummy says I don't come home smelly from the lake!)

On my way back...

and out! Time for home! 

I hope you've enjoyed my photo journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a 'woof' to let me know you've visited and any other message! thank you x